3812 Gallery welcomes passionate personalities to join our growing team! 3812 represents established and emerging artists across the region, we exhibit artworks from both the 20th Century and the 21st Century, our interest spans from that of modern to contemporary periods with a specific focus on ink works.
- Perform general accounting duties and clerical works including invoicing, payment processes.
- Update accounting databases, documents and reports.
- Maintain accounting ledgers, AR, AP, cashflow and petty cash.
- Report to Accounting Manager and work closely with the administrators.
- Form 5 graduate with LCCI Level II (Intermediate) or above.
- At least 2 years or above experience in related industries.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing.
- Knowledge of accounting software (especially “Peachtree” and “MYOB”) will be advantageous.
- Excellent in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua is a MUST.
- A good team player who is responsible, well-organised, result oriented, independent, multi-tasking, attentive to details and able to work under pressure.
- Sociable, confident and communicative.
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
We offer attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience for the right candidate. Interested parties please email resume, expected salary and availability to email@example.com .