3812 Gallery welcomes passionate personalities to join our growing team! 3812 represents established and emerging artists across the region, we exhibit artworks from both the 20th Century and the 21st Century, our interest spans from that of modern to contemporary periods with a specific focus on ink works.
Art Administration Executive
- Manage administrative duties including but not limiting to database and storage management, invoicing and basic accounting skills.
- Provide support to the exhibition and project teams on art logistics.
- Maintain daily gallery operation.
- Assist in art projects as assigned.
- Handle ad hoc task when required.
- Degree holders with passionate in Fine Arts or relevant products.
- At least 1 year or above administrative experience in art or luxurious retail industries.
- Excellent in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua is a MUST
- Proficient in MS office including MS Word, MS Excel and Chinese word processing.
- A good team player who is responsible, result oriented, independent, multi-tasking and able to work under pressure.
- Well-organized, creative, confident, proactive, sociable and attentive to details.
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
We offer attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience for the right candidate. Interested parties please email resume, expected salary and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org .