3812 Gallery welcomes passionate personalities to join our growing team! 3812 represents established and emerging artists across the region, we exhibit artworks from both the 20th Century and the 21st Century, our interest spans from that of modern to contemporary periods with a specific focus on ink works.
Art PR Manager
- Develop and implement PR strategies for our art exhibitions and projects.
- Explore, analyze and assess use of various digital platforms.
- Handle extensive media pitching and organize media events.
- Liaise and implement marketing and sales programs.
- Work closely with our project teams, artists and curators.
- Handle ad-hoc projects when required.
- Degree holders preferably in the field of Marketing, Public Relations, Creative Media, Advertising, Business or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 years or above experience in PR industry, preferably in art or luxurious retail industries
- Having solid and strong experience in media relations (both printed and online media as well as social media platforms such as We chat, Facebook, Instagram, etc), specializing in art & culture, luxurious lifestyle pages.
- Excellent skills in PR writing and presentation.
- A good team player who is responsible, result oriented, independent, multi-tasking and able to work under pressure.
- Well-organized, creative, confident, proactive, sociable and attentive to details.
- Excellent in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua is a MUST.
- Passionate in art development and social media engagement.
- Willing and enjoy work overseas if required.
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
We offer attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience for the right candidate. Interested parties please email resume, expected salary and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org .