3812 Gallery welcomes passionate personalities to join our growing team! 3812 represents established and emerging artists across the region, we exhibit artworks from both the 20th Century and the 21st Century, our interest spans from that of modern to contemporary periods with a specific focus on ink works.
Communications and Editorial Manager
- Develop and implement communications strategies.
- Editorial and content development for Gallery’s publications and communications materials.
- Work with designers and printing companies to produce Gallery’s publications and communications materials.
- Handle ad-hoc projects when required.
- Degree holders preferably in the field of Communications, Journalism, Art History or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 years or above experience in editorial work or related field.
- Excellent skills in research, communications, copywriting, editing and proofreading.
- Having solid and strong experience in media relations (both printed and online media) specializing in art & culture and luxury lifestyle pages.
- A good team player who is responsible, result oriented, independent, multi-tasking and able to work under pressure.
- Well-organized, creative, confident, proactive, sociable and attentive to details.
- Excellent in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua is a MUST.
- Passionate in art and solid work experience in art industry is definitely an advantage.
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
We offer attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience for the right candidate. Interested parties please email resume, writing portfolio, expected salary and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org .