3812 Gallery welcomes passionate personalities to join our growing team! 3812 represents established and emerging artists across the region, we exhibit artworks from both the 20th Century and the 21st Century, our interest spans from that of modern to contemporary periods with a specific focus on ink works.
- Maintain daily operation of the gallery.
- Assist the managers in research and writing as well as PR promotions.
- Manage the gallery’s digital and social media platforms.
- Assist in organizing art exhibitions and projects.
- Work with different department to maintain smooth schedule of projects
- Degree holders preferably in the field of Art History, Fine Art or related discipline
- At least 1 years or above experience in related industries
- Excellent in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua is a MUST
- A good team player who is responsible, result oriented, independent, multi-tasking and able to work under pressure
- Sociable, confident and capable of communicating the gallery
- Well-organized, creative, proactive and detail oriented
- Experience in art industry is definitely an advantage.
- Willing and enjoy work overseas if required.
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We offer attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience for the right candidate. Interested parties please email resume, expected salary and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org .