3812 Gallery welcomes passionate personalities to join our growing team! 3812 represents established and emerging artists across the region, we exhibit artworks from both the 20th Century and the 21st Century, our interest spans from that of modern to contemporary periods with a specific focus on ink works.
Gallery Intern (Gallery Assistant)
- Maintain gallery’s daily operation.
- Support administrative duties such as data entry, storage management, invoicing, research and writing, exhibition set up, and other supporting work.
- Handle ad hoc task when required
- Degree holders with passionate in Fine Arts or relevant products.
- 1 year or above administrative experience in art or luxurious retail industries preferable.
- Excellent in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua is a MUST.
- Proficient in MS office including MS Word, MS Excel and Chinese word processing.
- A good team player who is responsible, result oriented, independent, multi-tasking and able to work under pressure
- Well-organized, creative, confident, proactive, sociable and attentive to details.
- Students and fresh graduates are welcome.
- Flexible in working hours.
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We offer attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience for the right candidate. Interested parties please email resume, expected salary and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org .