3812 Gallery welcomes passionate personalities to join our growing team! 3812 represents established and emerging artists across the region, we exhibit artworks from both the 20th Century and the 21st Century, our interest spans from that of modern to contemporary periods with a specific focus on ink works.
PR and Editorial Executive
- Art research and art PR copywriting.
- Work with the editorial team to develop and execute communications plans.
- Work with the PR team for media and PR events.
- Explore, analyze and assess use of various digital platforms.
- Research and assist in ad-hoc projects when required
- Degree holders preferably in the field of Communications, Journalism, Art History or equivalent
- At least 1 year or above experience in related field, preferably in art or luxurious retail industries.
- Excellent skills in research and writing, editing and proofreading.
- Possess analytical thinking.
- Excellent in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua is a MUST.
- Passionate in art.
- Familiar with social media engagement.
- Proficiency in Graphic design software and apps is an advantage
- A good team player who is responsible, result oriented, independent, multi-tasking and able to work under pressure
- Well-organized, creative, confident, proactive, sociable and attentive to details
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We offer attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience for the right candidate. Interested parties please email resume, expected salary and availability to email@example.com .